Programmable Zigbee button for triggering smart home events.
The Panic Button is a programmable Zigbee button that can be used for multiple purposes. The possibilities include using the Panic Button as a door lock button, a switch for lights, or a safety button for emergencies.
The wireless button can be placed anywhere or carried around by the user, with an option to use a necklace or a wristband. These options allow for multiple use cases, including placing the button on the table to easily turn all lights on and off from the bed. Alternative possibilities for the users are to lock the door, turn off all lights, and turn on the alarm system in one click, offering convenience to their everyday lives. Vulnerable people such as the elderly or the disabled can wear the Panic Button around the wrist or the neck and use it to call for help. The numerous options allow you to program the wireless button to fit the requirements of your solution.
Alarm button for emergencies
You can program the Panic button as an alarm button for elderly or disabled persons, which enables them to easily alert family, friends, or healthcare professionals in case an emergency occurs. Alarms for the elderly and the disabled can give relatives and friends peace of mind and reassurance that their loved one is safe while they are not present. Friends and family can get personal alert devices to be alerted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case of an emergency.
Independence and security of the elderly and disabled
The risk of falling increases as people age, and it can be difficult for elderly people to get up on their own. A fall alarm for the elderly can, therefore, be a great help for themselves and their relatives, as it helps the elderly maintain an independent lifestyle in their own home.
Disabled people are vulnerable to dangers, even if they live on their own or together with family or a caregiver. The Panic Button can help the disabled person gain more independence and security.
- Programmable button
- Water repellent
- Zigbee 3.0
Mounting and use options:
The button can be used/mounted in multiple ways:
- Hand-held: Used as a remote control
- Neck: Worn around the neck as a necklace, using the optional lanyard
- Wrist: Worn on the arm, using the optional wrist band
- Wall: Mounted on wall or door, using the optional mounting tape
- Dimensions: 40 x 53 x 10,8 mm
- Color: White – Optional customized color marking on button
- Battery: CR2450 (Coin cell), up to 10 years of battery life
- Sensitivity: - 100 dBm
- Output Power: + 10 dBm
- IP Class: IP67
- Operation Temperature: 0 – 50 oC
- Relative humidity 5 % - 85 % non condensing
- Config 1: Panic alarm
- Config 2: On/off toggle
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- Dimensions (LxWxT: 440 x 10 x 1.2 mm
- Material: Polyester + ABS
- Color: Black
- Safety feature: Safety break release clip
- Dimensions (LxWxT):280 x 22 x 1.05 mm
- Material: Nylon + 304 stainless steel
- Color: Black
Motion Sensor Mini
A compact solution for detecting occupancy, light & temperature
Wireless magnetic sensor detecting exits and entrances of your house