Monitoring the temperature and humidity levels
Extreme temperatures and humidity levels can freeze pipes, cause leaks, encourage mold, and result in cost-intensive damage. Condensation and mold often form when certain rooms become too damp and humid. The Humidity Sensor protects buildings and belongings by monitoring temperature and humidity levels. Additionally, it will alert the customer in case the indoor humidity fluctuates to undesirable levels.
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Zigbee Home Automation certified
Supervising indoor climate
By supervising the indoor climate, the wireless Humidity Sensor helps maintain the ideal comfort level and protect interior, electronics, musical instruments, furniture, artwork, and any other humidity-sensitive household item.
Readings from the sensor can be sent via smart home system through SMS, e-mail, or web. The sensor operates under the Zigbee standard, ensuring compatibility with other Zigbee certified products. In order to reduce condensation levels, the Humidity Sensor can be set to activate an existing ventilation system, thermostat, air-condition or portable heater.
The sensor features long battery lifetime, long range, and accurate temperature and humidity reporting. The Humidity Sensor includes both adhesive tape and screws, allowing the sensor to be easily mounted on the wall, on the ground or near vulnerable and valuable items.
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 21 mm
- Color: White
- Battery: 2 x AA, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Resolution: 0.1 Volt
- Battery Warning: V< 2.2V
- Sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Output power: +3 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
Specifications temperature sensor
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C 0 to 40°C)
- Sample time: config.: 2 s -65,000 s
- Reporting: configurable
Specifications humidity sensor
- Range: 0 to 100% rH
- Resolution: 1% rH (accuracy ± 3,5%, 20 to +80% rH)
- RoHS compliant according to the EU Directive 2002/95/EC
- Zigbee Home Automation 1.2 certified
Motion Sensor Mini
A compact solution for detecting occupancy, light & temperature
Wireless magnetic sensor detecting exits and entrances of your house