Develco Products moves your IoT solution from 0% to 90% in a few months

undefined

June 26, 2017

In July 2017, Develco Products celebrates its 10th anniversary. During the past decade, our business has evolved continuously. What started as a business focused on producing wireless devices is now offering an entire hardware platform fully integrable with cloud platforms. This means that an IoT solution based on this white label platform can be ready to launch in just a few months - and you still have many customization options and your own brand on both software and hardware.

Customizable and cost-effective solution

Developing an IoT solution is often a long-term and time-consuming process. Especially, development and testing cycles of both hardware and software often postpone the launch of an end-to-end solution. With Develco Products’ complete hardware platform combined with a cloud platform, provided by one of our trusted partners, your IoT solution will move from being 0% to 90% complete in just a few months. The remaining 10% leaves you with the opportunity to make the last customizations yourself, ensuring that the exact needs of your customers are met.

Reduce time-to-market of your IoT solution

When choosing to develop an IoT solution together with Develco Products, we provide you with our certified and scalable platform, which has already been tested in large networks. The platform includes our multiprotocol Squid.link Gateway and a range of wireless IoT devices, depending on your needs. We also partner with a trusted software provider who can develop your app and cloud while the hardware for your solution is produced. This means that you get a ready-to-launch IoT solution in a very short amount of time.

 

Learn how to get started and get to know our cloud partners 

 

 

 

 

When you visit develcoproducts.com, we use cookies to measure the traffic on the website. We use this information to improve our website. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may set your browser to automatically reject cookies or to notify you whenever a website asks to store cookies. Use your browser's help function for more information.

Close