App-based solutions for Future Internet
Future Internet Smart Utility Services
FINESCE was the smart energy use case project of the 2nd phase of Future Internet Public Private Partnership Programme (FI-PPP) funded by the European Union within FP7.
From 2013-2015, FINESCE has contributed to the development of an open IT-infrastructure to be used to develop and offer new app-based solutions in all fields of the Future Internet related to the energy sector. The project has organized and run a series of field trials at trial sites in 7 European countries.
FINESCE has built on and extended the results of the FI-PPP FINSENY project to realise sustainable real time smart energy services.
Develco Products in FINESCE
Develco Products has provided a ZigBee interface for inverters and heat pumps.
Furthermore, Develco Products has taken part in the development tasks:
- Specification of a system to communicate from back-end to PV and meters
- Implementation of a ZigBee protocol tunnel (software)
- Adding a tunnel protocol decoder to development tool
- Testing against PV inverters and meters
- Delivering gateways and protocol tunnels for trial sites
- Participation in field test
- Dissemination and Exploitation